Bearclaw Valley you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Laurel had heard of the birth of the alpha's children -- his first litter, anyway -- and it had struck her harder than she thought. Perhaps it was the pairing with promoting her that made Laurel realise just how badly she needed to get out, get the fuck out, leave this place, or alternatively... make it her own. Her children were everything to her now, well, them and Indra, and she needed to provide them with a good place to stay. And this... this was not a good place for them. Laurel was afraid of losing them but she was even more afraid of what sort of lives they would have if they would grow up here and if nothing would ever change. And after they were here, surely she would not be able to do much for them.

So she left @Indra asleep by the birthing den as she set off that day, highly pregnant, towards @Annasiak's den and the children that lay there. She wasn't really sure what she was doing, but she knew that she needed to do, well, something. Hopefully she would not run into @Xan for she could not stand to see his face right now. It was only a reminder of how he had betrayed her for the wolf who did not deserve to stand beside him. On shaking limbs she made her way there until finally the scent of newborns and milk grew thicker, along with her resolve.
Messages In This Thread
you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down - by Laurel - April 10, 2018, 04:05 AM