Phoenix Maplewood they will never be the same; a fire in a flask to keep us warm
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Finally, his anger made itself known. Alarian's lips peeled back, eyes hardening as he exposed his teeth. Good for him, The words came snarled and vicious, ears pinning to his head. He took a step back. Two. In the next beat, words were tumbling from him, unbidden and unstoppable; every hurt he had swallowed, every wrong done to him that he had tucked away came flooding back to him with Dawn as its target.
I hope it hurt when he dumped you, The venom spilled carelessly, but in a way, she was not his target. He knew, of course, that his hopes were true; truth be told, he felt it was not enough. I hope it hurt him the way seeing you with that man did— I hope it hurt him the way being used and abandoned hurt me— I hope you broke him forever.
Several more steps took him further back. And you He choked out, heart racing now. Maybe if you'd have just fucked him instead of that fucking stranger— maybe— maybe I wouldn't be here. It's your fault, and you have no fucking right to look at me like it's mine.