Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
NO!

Raleska's actions, particularly towards Svalinn, wouldn't always be so kind. Today was different - she had no idea of the wolf she would grow into, and therefore, had no idea of the cruelty she was capable of: but she did know Svalinn was upset, and an old instinct stirred its head in her. She might not ever be maternal, but she comforted him just the same, sneezing her disapproval as he returned her prim lick with an all-together unsavory and sloppy lick of his own.

Wiping the blood from her muzzle she grinned, and then flounced on the floor limp as a dog. Her tail beat small percussive raps into the earth, but she didn't stir any further. After such a vigorous play (and blood was drawn! Mother would be so proud!) it was time to sleep.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM