Jade Fern Grove We mean it, but I promise we're not mean.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Aw, of course, but preferably any of the new IKT recruits who haven't met Taki yet. :)

It was a few hours before the sun set, the hottest part of the day, unfortunately, but Taki couldn't sleep much as usual. The group would be moving tonight, and she needed to make sure she had the route down to the very last detail. They had made it this far without much trouble, and they were so close. Taki could feel the anticipation of reaching the glacier grow with every day they came closer to their new home. 

The stress had taken its toll on Taki; she was edgy and quiet and had mostly kept to herself. She had avoided most of the new recruits for this reason, but also because she wasn't very friendly on good days, and less so when she was bogged down with stress and self-doubt. As their travels progressed, she often found she had trouble controlling her temper, which was something she thought she had nipped in the bud as a yearling in training with Sia. The safety of the pups was a huge sensitive spot for her, so being on the move and without the proper safety needed for young ones, she was having trouble controlling her protective anger where they were concerned.

As they got closer to their new home, she found her stress had only increased, and she could rarely quiet her tumultuous mind. That was why she found herself on patrol again instead of resting in preparation for the continuance of their journey.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 18, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 11:04 PM