Duskfire Glacier Strike us like matches 'cause everyone deserves the flames
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His dismissal stung. She would have rather him yell at her; at least then she might be able to muster up some more anger to muffle the shame she was now feeling. She didn't feel shame for her actions ever; she usually acted according to her own, somewhat distorted view of what was right and wrong, and she most certainly never apologized. But, Sia was different; she actually cared whether or not he was upset with her, and it made everything confusing and frustrating. 

Still, something about his disappointment didn't settle right. It sparked a small flame of resentment in her chest, which was what drove her to finally speak. Well, I'm sorry if my way of dealing with things doesn't match up to your perfect standards. Her words were quiet and laced with indignation, eyes narrowed as she glared at his turned head. She stood then, wincing as her whole body protested the movement. I'll try not to be any more of a disappointment while I pick up your slack, she added out of pure spite. She hadn't even given him a hard time about his previous absence even though it had rubbed her the wrong way, but if he was going to stand here and act all high and mighty, then fuck him. 

Her wounds and her guilt and resentment all mixed together were beginning to feel too heavy, like she would break at any moment, and all she waned to do was be alone and pass out, but she waited to see if he needed to point out any other ways she wasn't up to his standards.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strike us like matches 'cause everyone deserves the flames - by Takiyok - October 28, 2018, 09:20 PM