Fox's Glade they said that they found it in the basement
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched as another male joined. He seemed in a bad shape, Valette kind of worried for him. Better to give them a good home, hopefully, these three would give them loyalty. And perhaps once loyalty was there, then they would maybe become part of their family. Alarian seemed the most talkative so Valette addressed most things to him. "I'm glad you think so," she spoke.

Valette looked at Korei Julia and was somehow a bit reminded of Keoni? She was not sure why that was. Perhaps she was a young female and as enthusiastic as her adoptive daughter was before her tongue was removed. "Well, I can only confirm all of what you said once you three join us, " she explained. 'So, I will allow you in the pack," she spoke. They could use some members, especially a medic.

"Follow me to the borders." Valette turned and then started to walk slowly, as she had no idea how well Outlander could move.

YAY WELCOME!
Messages In This Thread
they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: they said that they found it in the basement - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 07:30 AM