Stone Circle another day, another question
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette expected the female to leave, but she stopped and spoke again. Her ears swiveled forward curiously of what she had to say. An alliance. They already had Morningside, Bearclaw, and Lost Creek Hollow. But, did that really matter? If they had a lot of friends, they were safer from others who intend to do harm. The only thing that she would be a bit worried about is that Blacktail Deer Plateau was quite a travel. Then again, Morningside was there before while they had an alliance.

"I would be interested in an alliance," she spoke with a dip of her head. Valette's tail wagged contently behind her, showing her interest. "You can tell your alphas I am interested. However, the alliance might be a bit different than we have with other packs as yours is further away. But, who knows, perhaps we can help each other," she offered. Valette did like that there would be a pack out of the valley that was there to aid them. What if something happened to this region and Bearclaw, and Lost Creek Hollow were also forced out? Valette didn't like to think that darkly but it could be a possibility.

Valette then chuckled. "That is good to hear. We would not like to be associated with that. Same for us. We used to live at Silvertip Mountain, although, I think I am the only one in this pack that actually lived there. It was quite some seasons ago. Two winters I believe." That sounded like a correct timing, as she had two litters after moving here. One each year. "But if your alphas are interested they can come to talk to me." If they were going towards an alliance Valette maybe should offer her a place to rest and perhaps something to eat. "You can rest on our borders if you need to. I will let my pack know. You are also welcome to hunt close to our border." Valette decided that such an offer would be friendly enough.

347/347
Messages In This Thread
another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 28, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - November 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:12 AM