Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled at his comment. To her, it didn't sound that impressive. She was used to hunting large game, it had always been part of her life. She was used to living in a pack that would take down big game. So she continued the tradition. Plus, the big animals often lived in packs like them. It was quite fascinating to her, how they lived while being in danger for most of the time. "It is something I have grown into really," she explained to the male. Though, it didn't explain her fascination for the hunt and how herds were interacting.

"Alright, but you will have to promise me to teach me how you track small game next time," she stated. She could expand on her tracker skill. With large animals, it was easier to find them. The dark-colored female was used to seeing prints in the ground, or scents, however, it was easier to spot marks of a deer than to say of a rabbit in her opinion. Valette turned to the male. "We have a deer herd when it is dawn or dusk they are often out in the plains to graze. During the day, they are often in the forest. It depends on their location how you hunt them," she explained. "They are very different from bison as the bison don't run as quickly, while a deer flees at every little sound," she stated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 07:51 AM