Bearclaw Valley new beginnings
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pack Activity 
for the sake of keeping things moving, this will be a one round thread and i've assumed they are all gathered there already. if you want your character to not have been there, please let me know and i'll edit them out :) i will be gone this thursday to tuesday, but @Indra will take the lead in the journey to LCH that follows. :-) just want to get things moving and not have y'all in limbo for too long is why it is all going rather fast.

@Xan @Mona @Stigmata @Nanataq @Merrick @Marten @Wyatt @Piper

Laurel had spoken with Indra and taken her council, but the advice to their next step should come not from her sister and Beta, her best friend... but from her, to show that though beaten, she was still the pack's Alpha. Their numbers had thinned considerably throughout summer and though they had tried, their odds of surviving winter were narrow. Then there was the advice that Indra had received from Stigmata about staying in Bearclaw Valley and all things combined, it just seemed like a smarter move to find a different home.

So when all wolves were gathered Laurel told them: "It's not safe to stay here for the winter with the numbers we've got. We need to find a new home. There's other packs nearby -- Indra knows of a pack with friends where we can stay. Indra and I are going there. You can decide whatever you want to do yourselves." Some of it was a bit of a long shot and no certainty at all; such as if they were welcome there. Laurel certainly wasn't an inspiring or controlling leader; if any of the other wolves didn't want to stay, then they could go their own ways. Only after speaking did Laurel seek eye contact with Xan in silent question. There was a small moment of longing in her eyes before they hardened and she nudged the youth into action, then started making her way out of Bearclaw Valley, which somehow felt a bit like leaving a -- albeit gilded -- cage.
Messages In This Thread
new beginnings - by Laurel - October 30, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Nunataq - October 30, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Marten - October 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Indra - October 30, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Xan - November 03, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Merrick - November 03, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Stigmata - November 03, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Mona - November 03, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Laurel - November 07, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:48 AM