Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Pack Activity 
Whoo another pack activity. A lot of new things happening. I'd like to say that joining is mandatory. I will assume everyone is there in Valette post, so we can make it a quick thread with a lot of mentions.

- @Brynn @Greyback @Stream of Creek @Vespera @Steph @Aerasha @Mawk @Alarian @Korei Julia @Outlander @Merrit @Keen -

Valette stood on the horizontal stone in the middle of their stone circle. It was often the stone she would stand on when she wanted to announce things. They didn't have a pack meeting for a while and quite a few things happened that she needed to make the Easthollow members aware of. Valette howled to everyone in the pack, her howl made it clear that she expected everyone to be there. She waited until she saw most of her members arrive before starting to let all the notifications roll out. Valette looked more serious than she normally would with a meeting. After all, it was not only going to be fun news.

"Please sit down, as I have quite a few updates for you all," she spoke loud and clear from the stone. She would start with the more grim news, then the others news might be able to lift the spirits a bit. But she rather mourn and be sad together than everyone closing off for one another. "A few days ago Cebra passed away. She was a loyal member to Easthollow. This female did not have an easy life. She had many battles mentally en physically which made her a strong woman. Once everyone who wishes said their goodbyes we will bury her in the stone circle." Valette was clear on that, and she had a good idea for her as well.

Cebra was not all they lost recently, they also lost Stark. "As we all can see we have some new faces in our midst. These are Alarian, Korei Julia, and Outlander. Hopefully, they will become our new friends and may they feel welcome in our pack," she spoke and gave them all a quick nod. "Furthermore, there is someone that will rise from the normal ranks into the Beta rank. Steph, can you step forward?," she called out and then smiled at her daughter. "Steph offered me great support not only as a daughter in tough times but also at times when travel for me was mandatory. She stood by me in difficult times I faced recently when my mate Stark vanished." This was for the new members who weren't up to speed.

"I do ask some leniency. I will be Steph's mentor for the following months and guide her in her new role. If you have any objections or problems you can come to me, or me and Steph both. We will see to a solution," she spoke. Valette didn't expect much backlash, and this was also to see for Steph if she liked being Beta. Still, if someone would object she would see to it that a compromise would be found or explain the situation better. Valette glanced over the group and then turned to Steph, not sure if she wanted to add something. But it was clear Valette gave her some space to stay something if you wish.

"Alright, then I have another mention. This one is regarding our stones. After my visit to Morningside and their new pack location, which is in Phoenix Maplewood, I brought back some of my mother's bones." Valette hopped off the fallen stone she was standing on, and then moved towards the stone, the right of Steady's Stone. "I buried them here, and I named it The Mother Stone. May she be a mother to you all and bring you comfort," Valette addressed the group again. "Next to her is, as most of you know, Steady's stone. Unfortunately, none of you that are in the pack now knew Steady. Steady was the leader of Easthollow and founding alpha. Hence why I'd like to rename his stone into The Father Stone. As the tallest stone of the circle, we ask to watch and protect us as a father would," she spoke calmly.

Valette then moved to the stone left of The Father Stone. "I'd like to bury Illecebra, Cebra for friends, here. I want this woman to become the Warrior Stone. Never have I heard of a woman that had to endure so much. The loss of children, the loss of memory and the loss of body parts. However, she never gave up and fought for her family. She would never give up on Easthollow. We should honor her by giving this stone. And pray for the courage and strength she had through life," Valette spoke passionately. There were others buried here as well, Keoni and Murdock, for example. They would not be forgotten, not by those who knew them. She could relocate them to a stone but Valette didn't feel it was her right. With her own mother, she felt she had the right to move her but with the others... Valette would let them be. But they were one step closer into what she believed in, hopefully, the stones would be a comfort to all and not only her.

"A lot of information for you all to process. I want to name one more stone, however, this one shall remain free of deceased bodies," she spoke and then turned her head to a broken and cracked stone. "The stone of Lost Souls. For all the wolves that have been in Easthollow and we do not know where they are. It will be a place to mourn their disappearance. Over time I want to make a trail of smaller stones to our borders. That they can always find their home. If you find a good size rock feel free to place them in line with the rock I've already placed there." She hoped that it would give her children some peace about their father's disappearance. "May it guide our beloved Stark, Yakone, Nikai, Clary, Red, Leo, Kegana, and Sesi back home. To only name a few wolves that we don't know if they are alive and well."

Valette sounded a soft sigh. Quite the talk and a lot of it had to sink in. It probably was the same for the members of Easthollow, especially the ones that were new. Valette glanced at Greyback and offered him a soft smile. She wondered what he thought about all of this. Maybe she would ask him later. "If anything is unclear you can come to me," she spoke, dismissing the ones that wanted to go, but if wolves wanted to mourn or have a talk Valette was more than open to having them all stick around. Perhaps have a big group cuddle.

Seeing that I wrote a novel feel free to only have one post! But if some wolves want to stick around and thread I would love that as well! <3 Whooo to developing more of a Religion for EH :'D
Messages In This Thread
Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM