Stone Circle You wanna tell me what's goin' on in that freaky head of yours?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,117 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette grinned with intense glee when Nuna seemed to like the stones of Easthollow. She watched the female explore and look at the stones in amazement. Arlette could tell that Nuna wanted to know more. "This is Stone Circle. It is the heart of Easthollow. Here we do our gatherings but also remember the ones who passed," she spoke with a nod. She understood that concept better now. To think that she tried to dig at the stones was kind of embarrassing.

"Some of the stones have a name. The tallest one there is the Father Stone, and next to it is the Mother Stone," Arlette explained. "You can go to them for guidance or give them an offer! My momma's mother is buried at the Mother Stone. And at the Father Stone there is another wolf. I think the leader before Mama," she explained excitedly. She was not really sure if Nuna was into this kind of stuff. Then again, Arlette was certain Nuna would tell her if she wasn't. That's right, she could tell by Nuna's expressions if she was into it or not.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You wanna tell me what's goin' on in that freaky head of yours? - by Arlette - December 27, 2018, 04:23 PM