Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette felt her heart skip a beat when she heard Rueger's howl. Shit, shit, shit. She had forgotten about him. She felt terrible. How could she have forgotten about him? Well, the answer was simple but she couldn't bare to even think of it. She rushed to the borders. Rueger wanted to court her but Greyback had been doing the same.

She rushed to the borders. Rueger! Hi! she greeted the male as she trotted closer. She felt her heart beat faster. 'I'm sort of dating Greyback now after all, awkward, ok, bye?' She couldn't do that. The male had been always kind and gallant to her. What should she say now? Shit. Shit. Shit. Why had she said yes to this?
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM