Dragoncrest Cliffs & waves don't make a sailor of me,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
again bc i can't love this enough 8’) also my writing here is weird sry

As it was, Aure didn’t have the slightest inkling who she spoke to—his rank, his name, none of it. Plainly put, her regarding of him had been on sprightly basis alone. So when he affirmed it for her, her eyes widened incrementally, her slim brows curving in gullibility.

”Really?” It was with a sudden calm and quiet that she leaned back, taking the image of the male before her more carefully. Her pale eyes roamed, favoring the thickset and lean of him; but her speculation was anything but inviting, more-so curious and considering.

Bringing her gaze back up to him, she inquired, ”Would it be terrible of me to ask you to teach me? Something as easy as pup’s play,” adding, lip curling, elvish, ”unless you’d rather peck my eyes out instead?”

The kru most certainly get nowhere with mere, unreciprocated banter, so she instead tried, ”I meant it, though. Not ze pecking, huh, but ze teaching. What if birds are all there are to hunt one day, and exemplary catchers such as yourself have been low and few?”
Messages In This Thread
& waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 06, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 08, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 13, 2019, 05:11 PM