Wapun Meadow do we stand a chance to rise above it all
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Marten went to sit in front of her and told her to start at the beginning. Laurel didn't want to at all, and every part of her screamed that she should just tell him off and they could both go to sleep. She wasn't really too sure why she ended up telling him anything at all. The whole time she was talking, Laurel wanted to scream and run and all those things or at the very least, stop talking... but somehow she didn't, for reasons that she could not fathom. But she saved feeling ashamed for it until the morning. Now she was weary and tired and just done.

I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where to find my babies, where we should go. I just want to hold my baby Lucas again. Laurel gritted her teeth to prevent herself from bursting into sobs again, because she did not want him to see her like that, but just the image of Lucas just as he was -- youth still clinging to him, his attentive smile and the way he was just such a sweetheart -- made it increasingly difficult to stay unemotionally affected.
Messages In This Thread
do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 08, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 08, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 09, 2019, 03:17 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 09, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 15, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 15, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 16, 2019, 04:59 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 16, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 17, 2019, 07:07 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 17, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 22, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Marten - January 22, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: do we stand a chance to rise above it all - by Laurel - January 24, 2019, 06:22 AM