Dragoncrest Cliffs well every lord i pray doesn’t sound the same,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The brana rose to meet her, bringing stilted words along with her, so the two could speak more leniently. Aure nodded all the same, and perhaps it was because of what Takiyok had enlightened her upon, but soft quiver of a smile curled at the corners of her lips at 'goog good good'. A bit less rare of her, lately, but all the same lured from her early on. "Sounds good," she gingerly chirped back.

"When I once brana," Aure began, keeping her words level enough for now, "I was... weak-thoughts. Empty heart, lonely," the skayona continued, trying to get the point across as to how forlorn she'd felt when trying to prove her worth here. It was an attempt to relate, if nothing else; perhaps the news of Vonn being alive was was made her so telling at this moment. "Then, after war, I find purpose. Purpose is Drageda."

She mulled over what she meant to say next; how could she toe the threshold of interest, but not coddle this other she-wolf like a whelp? She knew how exhausting one tended to be after learning only a few mere words of a new language, so she didn't want to invade her limits. "You will be okay." The paler of the two pursed her lips in thought, eyes drifting to the scenery about them for a moment. For now, though, she ended her little tale with a gentle "You will know Drakru," (read: 'make-friends-of') and allowed Isleña to process all of this at her own pace.
Messages In This Thread
RE: well every lord i pray doesn’t sound the same, - by Andraste - January 17, 2019, 01:49 PM