The Tangle I came of age and I found a girl in a Tuscaloosa bar
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Raleska was being reckless, but she didn't care. Her mom and the rest of her harpies were holed up by their injuries, but she wasn't.. and she was tired of lurking in The Grotto and being sent to do some chore by her mother, and she was tired also of never being alone. She needed some time to think -- to process -- and the further she got from Ankyra, the more annoyed she was with their situation.

She was frustrated too that no matter what, her mother always eyed her with some thinly veiled form of contempt. Svalinn was the golden child, Illidan was the beta -- and Raleska, poor, stupid Raleska, wasn't even more than a servile git in the Rusalkan army. Not even Erzulie's cunning riposte could cheer up the girl as she stalked through the Tangle -- no, Raleska needed something raw and meaty to sink her teeth into.

Something alive.

She knew and she didn't know what she was doing. She was looking for Tux - so she could give him another piece of her mind, or even fight or kill him or die herself, she didn't care. She was hot-headed, teenaged, and full of pumping frustration -- nothing save an avalanche could change her mind that the world sucked as she furiously crashed through the undergrowth.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
I came of age and I found a girl in a Tuscaloosa bar - by Raleska - January 19, 2019, 05:29 PM