Dragoncrest Cliffs i think im pretnet w my 14th child? the test was ghetto..what is your opione?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
@Isleña!
yeeted to 2/8 bc its thursday oof

When it came to her personal, personal gains, Aure was usually more oft than not reclusive. But... in a sense, she had shared a part of herself with Isleña, despite the pair knowing next to nothing about each other. Unless snot and tears counted, of course. Besides, it felt nice, perhaps comforting, she supposed, to have a female friend.

She'd started at the cliffs, then whisked on by the apothecary, and, without much other ideas, began to seek the simmering female about the lake. Ever-cloaked in the unmistakable veils of her mate's scent — mate! Her soul sang at the mere blessing of it — the rosy, faintly-there swell of her belly only weighed at her fluttery steps a smidgen. It was as if she rose on a warm, soft, exuberant air that would not fall to the gloam that'd fallen over the cliffs.

So, with all of this in mind, the ivory she-wolf refused to be dragged back into the depths of Drakru despondancy. Not with the news she felt she was meant to share with the brana. Whenever and wherever she sighted the cocoa female, Aure skipped into a prance with an airy yip. The first thing she blurted, with crumbs of poppy-seeds at her smiling lips? "Babies! Childs!"