Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Most of her responses from moments ago had been a thoughtless shrug of shoulders; a bitten lip, and entirely innocent glimpses up towards him whenever he’d spoken, as if unaware of all that Verx was insinuating. But with his nudge, she’d grumbled something under her breath about Still could get them for me. And at his inquiry to the names, as well as to the beings of their children, ”Oh, I... I’ve never quite given much thought on that — boys, girls. Perhaps we will have created one of each, and then see how we feel about it.”

Her wan voice had been tinged with humor, and it was only after another tender press of his muzzle that she broke out into a gently-ragged laughter. Angel child? Perhaps once, but... ”You flatter me, comoara. Me, angelic? Perhaps, as a child; perhaps I still might be, but,” She withdrew from where she’d nuzzled into him, leaning back to simper faux-innocent up at him once more. ”Would an angel have signed her soul to you? A fallen one, I think. One who never minded heat.” 

Her laugh came as a hum, now, but swept lower with the husk of her clawed-within throat. ”I should be fine, Vercingetorix,” she purred, pale and pearling, ”if I don't give you a fever first.” The silver flare in her eyes was an edged contrast to the way her face softened, as she then turned into her temporary abode. Well, almost; after a fleeting double-take, as if she'd just remembered something — "Ah-" —

Her gaze alit about the dark, silvered crown of himself, spying something he couldn’t see. Whatever it was, it made her lips press thin and stifling against the adoring amusement it drudged up; pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth to hold back another giggle. Stumbled through it, ”I found a midwife, at ze festival, a-and she—  oh, dragostea, you— heavens, come here,” voice a doting warble, utterly charmed, if not a little reprimanding; she needed to continue their baby talk, but he— ”I can’t take you seriously when you look like this!”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Andraste - February 18, 2019, 04:14 PM