Stone Circle From Wolf to Whale
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 

Valette had been in a sour mood. Perhaps it was the ongoing snowstorm that made her outlook over the fields below deplorable.  She preferred to stay updated on the life of their bison herd but with the poor visibility, the female had no choice but to accept it. She still tried, but today, after roaming the fields, she wandered a bit too close which caused an angry bison to chase her.

The female noticed instantly that she wasn't as quick as she was before. She was tiring more quickly now. Nothing really happened, the bison stopped its chase after a short distance. However, it made the Matriarch realize that she wasn't going to be able to join any bison hunt in the upcoming months. The female really liked hunting, before she was perfectly capable to hunt until the last moment of her pregnancy. This time was different.

She plowed through the snow to her den, panting while doing so. Valette felt as if she was in the last days of her pregnancy but it couldn't be. Her heat had been last month. She could not be close to birth already. Plus her teats were not full yet. Usually, that was a sign as well that the pups were close to coming. Her last pregnancies took two moon cycles, so she figured that this was going to be around the same time frame. Except, her belly was growing much faster than the previous times.

Valette entered the den with a scowl on her face, though it did lighten when seeing Greyback. Since Greyback was so large Valette didn't have a problem with entering the den at least. Valette greeted her mate and plopped down in a sit, belly protruding. "I am already as large as the day I gave birth to my last litter!," Valette puffed and then looked down at her own belly. She glanced up, looking a bit more sourly at Greyback. "This means I might explode if I have to carry this full term!," she sounded slightly worried. How many did he even put in there!?
Messages In This Thread
From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - March 15, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - March 16, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - April 01, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - April 01, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - April 13, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 02:42 PM