Lost Creek Hollow and i'll take my armour off
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Nunataq lived in the wilds but did not wish to join them, it seemed. For now it was only @Indra, @Lucas, @Tadec and @Marten living together. Laurel had wanted to go to the coast to create her siren pack with her sister but now everything was different. Now she was bringing children into the world and she wanted to make sure that they had a place to grow up in. She would not be able to head a pack easily, not a new pack that yet needed to grow, in this state. She needed a pack to stay in. However much Laurel loathed crawling back to Lost Creek Hollow and @Terance, she also felt that it might be their best bet for now.

Laurel was hoping that they'd at least be able to find @Merrick here, in lack of Nunataq, and maybe reunite with Mona. Laurel was not entirely sure what she was doing but she would make due somehow. Already she felt a strong connection to her growing children and although she was afraid they would remind her of their father too much, she also could not imagine allowing them to die. They were still her blood and her family; her babies.

Laurel had told that whoever wanted to could come while she went to talk to the leaders of the Hollow. Once there, she lifted her nose and called for them, waiting at the western borders patiently though nervously. Her pregnancy didn't show yet, but she knew because all the symptoms from last year's pregnancy were vividly present.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - April 24, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - April 24, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Lucas - April 25, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - May 01, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - May 01, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - May 08, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - June 01, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - June 02, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - June 03, 2019, 05:44 AM