Stone Circle adventure is out there.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette grinned when Leta was so pleased to see her. The older sister made sure to greet her excitedly. She didn't want to let the other know what she was in trouble. Arlette was just glad she found her sister and that she would just have to get her back to her siblings. Plus, if she stood for excitement and fun Leta was probably more eager to follow her.

Marten already knew her name, interesting! She had been talked about! "Yes! How did you know?," she asked with a kind smile, and a bit of surprise that he knew. "I can tell!!," she beamed. "I never saw anyone with red eyes until now! I thought I was the only one, except our grandmother. I never knew her, but yeah, apparently we have her genes!! Or well, you half of it," she chuckled. Babbling excitedly about this. "Great to meet you!! I'm going to bring Leta back to her siblings, you can walk with me if you like," she smiled. Leta would probably follow two wolves instead of being left alone.

Arlette grinned at Leta. "Let's go home," she offered her younger sibling and bumped to the right direction with her nose. "So nice that you joined us, Marten! I don't have a lot of wolves my age in this pack. It is nice to have someone of around the same age."
Messages In This Thread
adventure is out there. - by Leta - May 17, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Marten - May 17, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Leta - May 17, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Marten - May 17, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Leta - May 17, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Arlette - May 21, 2019, 03:50 AM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Marten - May 21, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Leta - June 05, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: adventure is out there. - by Arlette - June 05, 2019, 01:58 PM