Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
It took a great deal of restraint on Raleska's behalf to not strike now. A glance at the wolves that assembled around them, and Raleska could sense the budding energy that was building. That pack mentality was growing, rising -- gradually shaping in form of a rippling current of energy that darted from wolf to wolf and left their fur on end.

She could not believe the words that came out of this man's mouth. Was he for real? How could they even begin to trust him? Kaertok hit the nail on the head and Raleska shared a glance with him approvingly, for he had eloquently summed up what her flustered tongue was incapable of summoning.

It was all fucking bullshit. First Vercingetorix was an enemy, then he was a wolf in their pack -- then he stabbed the one wolf generous (or stupid? Raleska couldn't decide-- she loved her brother, gods, she really did -- but this is exactly what she knew would have happened!) to trust him. Some inspiring leader Vercingetorix was, putting faith in his subordinates by sinking a blade right in between Illidan's unsuspecting back.

"You didn't earn it fair and square --" Raleska heatedly retorted, snorting in disbelief Vercingetorix was that delusional. "You attacked the one wolf that cared to give you a second chance. Fair and square would be earning the respect of your peers, their trust --" She glanced around them, and one look was enough to portray how ridiculous that notion was. Plus he had mentioned children -- why, since when did he care about Grezig's, Dalia's, Roz and Erzulie's children-- wait, what? His children?

His children.

Were they here?

She didn't have time to say anything before Aningan came upon them like a white snow-wraith; following in his steps was Derg, and then Cadeau. Raleska did not have much time to assemble a retort in light of the murder in Aningan's gaze -- so, the beta raised her head and issued a challenging growl towards Vercingetorix. "Get the fuck out."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Raleska - July 12, 2019, 06:24 PM