Golden Glade as embers dress the sky
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe frowned softly as Rannoch made his promises. She wasn't entirely certain she believed him. After all, he and Liffey both had promised she'd be happy here and that had yet to be the case. His comment about the seeds did intrigue her, though. To that, her ears perked a little and her expression lightened as she swiftly became more fascinated than she was sullen. The idea of seeds traveling all the way across the world (her world beginning in the Hollow and ending here in the Glade, of course) was mind-blowing, and thus she immediately began to debunk it with her scientific little brain.

It took her a while of pondering this new possibility before she was willing to respond to her father's question. In the end, she reasoned that if she and her family were capable of traveling that far, then there was no reason flower seeds couldn't do the same. So, she eventually gave a curt nod to her papa and admitted, "I suppose it's not impossible," she stressed again, unable to withhold a little smile of pleasure that she'd managed to use her fancy word again.

Her disposition placated for now, Eshe went on to allow Rannoch to lead the way to find these flowers that he insisted existed, eager to discover if they were the same ones.
Messages In This Thread
as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - July 07, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - July 07, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM