Stone Circle Don't be to hard on yourself
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled lovingly at her son when he told her that she should be sleeping as well. She shook her head softly. "I will sleep when your papa is here," she assured him. "Plus, if I would sleep now you would have no one to talk to," she pointed out to him and gave him a kiss.

He was a sweet pup. She could tell. He looked so guilty when she asked him but it wasn't the answer she expected. "Grass?," she asked. They had a lot of grass in Easthollow. Only the forested area had some lack thereof. That wasn't really normal. Valette would talk to a medic if they had one. Perhaps Merrit knew a few things that could help. Valette pushed herself to her feet gently. She only lightly supported herself on her sprained front leg.

"Perhaps you should stay away from grasses for a bit then," she offered to the pup. "Follow me," she spoke and walked slowly on all fours. Slightly limping still. She moved to the other side of the clearing where there was a little creek. Especially in the beginning, it was important for the mother to be close to a water source. "Place your paws in the cold running water. Does that give some relief?"
Messages In This Thread
Don't be to hard on yourself - by RIP Valette - July 12, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by Nanoq - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by RIP Valette - July 16, 2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by Nanoq - July 20, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by Nanoq - July 28, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Don't be to hard on yourself - by RIP Valette - July 29, 2019, 03:33 AM