Firefly Glen vive, vivio, vivira
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Later on, perhaps many an hour or day after their encounter, the silver would know that her words chimed true as the foundation of all packs — and yet, lingering here, envisioning her wishes aloud almost made the figment a truth. Beyond what she'd already stated, well ... she hadn't quite figured that out just yet; there must be some code, some tradition; signifigance that would set aflourish some novel culture, entirely of their own creation. With no prior learnings herself of meaning to conquer such ambitions, Aurëwen could only lean her untried mind against that of the nightly oread's who rose before her.

At the invitation  (part command? she could never be certain)  the strider's marred crown lifted, and for a few, faltering heartbeats the marvel, the faint flatter upon her face went unchecked. Then, the proclaimed queen went on of tutelage: ranging, which her ears ticked at, and then of using one's bodily misfourtunes against them. @Hydra spoke all with a glinting smile, even on the pain of insult, and yet the silver either did not notice such or it went unfelt. The spiresmaid's proposal hung between them, like a fortuitous moon; and for another heartbeat or so went unanswered. 

"I am a strider, a greenseer," Aure began, low and ponderous. "I am not as well versed in ze art of war as I would like to be, I fear." Had only she known where the ravaged, bright knight of hers had gone, he who had aided her in the upheavel of the Dread, she would have asked him to accompany her on this plight. As it was ... there would be not a soul to. Sanguinus  (her Sanguinus)  had fled from the spires and then the bleeding forests, and Evergreen would most certainly be unable to leave his post. Until, if ever, the silver found another, she would have to journey alone. "However, I ... will accept your offer, and do what I may to be of decent use."

"I recently hail from ze riverlands of Kaistleoki-by-ze-Whitefish, within ze northern Kintlas. I will arrive within ze late half of a fortnight. My own childrens, they ... I must prepare, before I go from them."  Heavens, pray that they and her rulers understood her awaying! Even if Kaistleoki wasn't open to negotiation, she supposed it would be beneficiary to either pack, at the very least.

In the meantime, as she gathered all she needed, perhaps it would do her some good to find a temporary mentor, and to pass on all of those short-lived lessons she herself had been instilled with unto Hydra's brood.
Messages In This Thread
vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 16, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - November 06, 2019, 10:10 AM