Horizon Ridge You walk around this town like it’s holy land,
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
<3 thank you guys for popping in - the rest of you, feel free to whenever ^^

Raleska tried to keep her spirits up, but there was no hiding the disconsolate expression that stole across her features. Even as Derg trotted up to her, his own eyes lit with a hidden fire, Raleska's expression did not change. She had failed, and in more ways than one. To her it felt like she was on the edge of a cliff that was crumbling beneath her.

How long until she lost her grip?

Derg's encouraging words were met with a half-smile; Raleska wanted to believe them true, but she knew in that way most knew, that it was not so. "I know, I jus---" wish I knew was cut off, truncated even -- by a demon that fell upon the scene in frightening ferocity.

Raleska's attention had been so fixated on Derg, she hadn't even realized her assailant lurked. He bowled her over in his might, for she was caught off guard. With a yelp she was swept from her feet, and she felt the latent sting of teeth clamp ruthlessly down upon the back of her neck.

Eyes wide and teeth bared, Raleska fought tooth and claw to release herself from this assailant -- who the fuck was he?! She did not waste time trying to recognize who, or what -- all she was trying to do in this moment was fight back, ignore the pain, and somehow escape with her life.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You walk around this town like it’s holy land, - by Raleska - August 29, 2019, 07:34 PM