Stone Circle Where your lives exist
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head in return. There seemed to be a lot of news that they needed to be updated on. Valette had been busy with her children as well to focus too much on their neighbors. "I apologize, Arbiter it is then," she returned. She didn't think the name was feminine but then again Arbiter was that not either. Valette had changed her name as well and appreciated when wolves would go by that name instantly. "That is alright. I have been busy with my own children as well. We should have dropped by as well." Valette let out a soft sigh and then nodded. "A stranger attacked one of our young. She barely survived it. The attacker was a small female with a white body and dark face. She never returned though, we stayed vigilant."

It had been a shock that anyone attacked them, and especially a young pup. Who did such a thing? It seemed they weren't the only one without drama. Valette's brow furred. "What?," it was her first reaction. She had seen Rannoch as a family man, not one to just leave half of the pack. "I would not have expected that of him," she admitted. She could not respect those who would leave without a world. She had seen it too often herself. "If you and Terrance need any support I will do what I can," she returned to the female.
Messages In This Thread
Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 02, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 04, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 15, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2019, 05:51 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 18, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - October 08, 2019, 02:32 AM