Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He too turned away from an audience for the past few days. Anger and grief were a dangerous combination. Approach the source and you will surely burn. Orochi cherished the fire within him. He would go out of his way to singe everyone with it in the past. But being out here changed that. Everytime he would erupt, it was dictated by emotion rather than himself. It was tiring, so he separated himself from everyone in order to prevent it. Once he could gain control of his feelings, he would burn others once again.

It had become a habit to spend his days in the thicket. It was secluded and quiet, a perfect place to vent. This place often reminded of the battle with the beast and it inspired him to train on his own. It was a good distraction.

Orochi was not alone that evening. His ears twitched curiously when he heard retching from afar and he was drawn to that horrific sound. Who dare intrude on his turf making all that racket?

It was the mysterious warrior. Despite barely knowing him, Orochi was always enchanted by him. His battle expertise was very admirable, especially to a budding mercenary like himself.

Orochi made no attempts to approach silently. He barely took notice of his sickly figure or the bile that pooled at his feet. Answers. Advice. That’s all he needed.

Who are you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by Orochi - September 28, 2019, 07:47 PM