Stone Circle You're very tall, you're very handsome.
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel didn't like this guy. Maybe even moreso because he didn't seem all too intimidated, where he should be. Because he didn't choose -- fight or back off -- but instead just remained, a choice that someone of his station couldn't afford. Because he looked pretty, a unique pattern where hers was dull and drivel and ugly. There were a myriad of reasons to hate him, and if there was one thing that Laurel was uniquely talented in, it was hatred.

Especially these days.

You should know your place, Laurel warned the pretty man and she bared her teeth, completely ignoring the stranger she said to have been in a conversation with before. It seemed he decided to bow out, but not while showing any sort of appropriate submission. Laurel wished she could follow him and push his face to the dirt and destroy him. But in the end, all these violent images simply flashed in the back of her head, and then they turned around on her, and she saw the horrible things that he would do to her -- and she flinched and simply watched him leave.

Ira left us, Laurel said, though that was the only information she knew. But I didn't know her very well. Tired eyes looked upon the stranger, knowing there was nothing she could do to help. I'd heard of someone named Korei Julia, but I've never seen her around. Must've left. They all leave, in the end. The last words were spoken with a hollow tone, her expression cold and weary. She just didn't know how to hold on anymore, especially in the dire circumstances of the lands around her.

It felt as if the lands were crumbling along with her sanity.
Messages In This Thread
You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 15, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 30, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Hieronymous - November 06, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 12, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:28 AM