Wapun Meadow through it all
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
I'm sorry for my delay! I didn't want to give you anything half-assed. <3

Teeth scraped against white fur but no harm was done as she tried her best to attack him but found herself utterly destroyed instead. Oh, Indra — How could you leave me?! Laurel was infuriated with her sister and with Xan and with the world. His words only fueled her rage further. I love you?! Laurel flinched, her rage and screams subsiding. One might think she calmed down, but every muscle in her body was stiff and on edge, ready to react. She was far from calm.

You can hate me forever. What a strange thing to say. Laurel didn't understand it at all. Why would anyone want anyone to hate them forever? You can blame me if it helps you heal. She hated all of it, because it implied that she was unreasonable but that he would let her be unreasonable anyway if that's what she wanted. She hated how it implicitly blamed her for all sorts of things. Laurel screamed furiously once more as she suddenly shouted: Don't touch me!! and leaped away from him, back to Indra's side. Relief washed over her as the physical touch ended, for it had seemed to take forever, even though she was the one to initiate it. But not for the ways he had twisted it. He had twisted it to be about love when it had been about violence and death initially. No, that wasn't what she wanted. Love... What a fool's belief. She had believed it once, but she had been trampled.

Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice...

I love you?! I'm supposed to fall for that? Laurel snapped at him. Maybe your other side-bitches still fall for that crap, but I'm done with it. If you ever loved me, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

Without any further acknowledgement, Laurel moved towards Indra and started to clumsily grab her sister's body, trying to get a grip on it so she could drag it back home and away from the man who had torn her heart to shreds.
Messages In This Thread
through it all - by Laurel - October 07, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: through it all - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: through it all - by Laurel - October 15, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: through it all - by Xan - October 23, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: through it all - by Laurel - October 30, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: through it all - by Xan - November 12, 2019, 01:25 AM
RE: through it all - by Laurel - November 12, 2019, 03:08 AM
RE: through it all - by Xan - November 20, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: through it all - by Laurel - December 11, 2019, 04:47 AM
RE: through it all - by Xan - December 29, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: through it all - by Laurel - January 07, 2020, 03:29 AM