Stone Circle Luckily I am not alone.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was glad for her mate's comfort. Ever since Steady she had not gotten a mate that could offer her comfort or one who she could show her insecurities. With Stark he had been sick and she had to be the strong one. With Steady, now she thought of it, she had wanted to be strong as well, to prove herself. However, with Greyback... It was different. Before they were mated he had seen her cry, he had seen her upset or heartbroken. It was easier with him. She just melted in his embrace and slowly calmed down her sobs.

"I just feel like I failed. We were thriving, and-- and-- Now Indra is dead, Clay has gone missing. Steph left with Sunny, I assume. I just hope that she is okay. I wanted to keep everyone safe but I didn't. What kind of Matriarch does that make me!?" She had always been proud of her leadership and her pack. How they thrived but in a time of hardship she didn't feel like she provided. But there was one thing, one thing she could not bare to do. She didn't want to leave Easthollow, their home. But food was hard to come by. Was she going to be stubborn and stick around? Or would she leave the one place that had rooted her? "My heart is broken," she whispered, mostly with all the hardship everyone had to endure and she had always been empathic towards her pack mates, her family. She also worried about Greyback and his health.
Messages In This Thread
Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 04:41 PM