Stone Circle Luckily I am not alone.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette loved that Greyback had such hope that Clay would return. The matriarch had lost that hope after losing so many. She had a feeling Clay was not returning, though if he would she would welcome him. He was her son after all. Valette slowly arched an eyebrow when Greyback started about another litter this year. The female could feel a jolt of eagerness run through her. God she wanted more pups. "Are you sure? Our last litter made you a bit grey," she teased him, clearly still over the moon with his looks.

Last litter was heavy on her too. Her smile faded for a moment when she thought about the two that hadn't made it. It had also taken a toll on her body. She was not getting any younger, but she knew when the moment would be there that she would want him again. She couldn't deny that it had been good raising pups together instead of alone. Valette closed her eyes as well, god, Nanook's reaction if she would tell her she would be pregnant once more. She had to smile at that. Good memories, eager to have another year filled with bundles of joy.
Messages In This Thread
Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 04:41 PM