Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Permission to skip Minnow.

Valette dipped her head at Dawn when she greeted her. It was good to see the female. Lots had happened and for a while Valette remembered that she had been assumed dead. She was glad that it hadn't been the case for her. "We do have space, more than enough after the earthquakes," she admitted. "Of course you are welcome to join the ranks. Sunny and You are like family, let me know when you want to go out looking for him," she spoke with a nod to her.

She hoped that they would find Sunny, perhaps Steph was with him as well. She knew the two liked each other. She was worried for her eldest daughter. Valette quirked up her lips. "It will be good for Minnow to have her aunt around," she smiled at the smallest of the group.
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:51 PM