Stone Circle i had been lost to you, sunlight
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at her son softly, knowing that guilty look. But she returned him a glance to tell him that it was okay. If he needed time apart to cope with his feelings then she would allow him to have that time. "Never be afraid to show your feelings, Newt. Your family is here for you if you need it," she offered to him with a soft smile. A warm motherly smile, really. She hoped that her other two sons wouldn't hide their feelings like Clay had been doing, which was probably the result of his outburst.

Valette noticed the warren and it activity shown in tracks in the snow. "A good thing. I always believe that hunting is learned the quickest when hungry," she admitted. She had been on her own and traveling while trying to perfect the skill. Eventually she managed better and better and started to focus on bigger game. "I will be honest with you. Not in my best shape and I was worried for a long time if we had to move with the whole pack but these rabbits give me hope," she explained to him.

Valette wasn't looking so sharp. Her body condition had not been optimal ever since she had to produce milk for four big healthy pups. Then soon after the tremors started and she couldn't fatten up for winter. Her winter coat was not as thick or shiny as the years before, nor did the female have a lot of flesh on her bones. Still, she would feed her children before her, since for that she was their mother. She didn't want them to go hungry. "Coping, but yesterday I saw some deer tracks so that is hopeful news we could all use a good meal."
Messages In This Thread
i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 10, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 11, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 11, 2019, 07:32 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 12, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 13, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 13, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 14, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 16, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 17, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 21, 2019, 07:42 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - January 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - January 04, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - January 18, 2020, 05:05 PM