Firefly Glen i seen an emerald in the sky
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
tags for reference! - also sorry for the length & do not feel any pressure to match i tend to ramble sometimes ;;

'fireflies'

oh how fitting a name for such marvelous little creatures! envious of their ethereal mien, bicoloured gaze tracks each intricate manoeuvre of their winking dance, forlorn in nature as beams highlight the uncanny gleam to such wistful eyes. how her heart twisted in her chest- even the most enchanting of moments could not truly quench the flames of pain. which contradicted her belief that felicity would always overrule the chilled claws of despondency. the softest of shuddered exhales slip forth to disrupt the frigid air as it stirs in the presence of this sudden heat. it appeared, in fact, that the more euphoric in nature the situation was; the stronger her heart hissed back in such aggrieved states. how could she not let the teacherous wanderings of her mind; as unbound as her very paws; trail forth to whisper how @Lainie would bubble with such uncontained excitement at these little fallen stars whilst @Helios would wonder after their flourishes, reposeful in his curiosity. of course one could not forget @Zephyr , and it is the thought of her svelte silvered sister that caused the sharpest of throbs. imagining her peering from helios' protective wing, always seeming so shielded as if there was a wariness that corruption leered behind even the prettiest of surfaces.

polaris did not understand what had been twisting itself throughout her sister's mind; shadowing her waking moments and it is now with the most sickening waves of guilt that she realises she never would. why, why had she never fucking tried? so naive to shut out the frosted wolf for naive misgivings, she cited such 'goodness' yet had never acted on what was right in front of her? winds prowl greedily over the curves of her nimble frame, evoking shivers throughout her as they trailed fingertips of disdain up her spine. swallowing hastily, eyes flick sharply to the shadowed wolf, bashful at her distraction. luckily, with the destructive element to such tangents; the thoughts had roared through her mind as quick as a raging hurricane so that such faraway looks had only glazed flickering eyes for brief moments and she'd still picked up on everything he'd said.

offering a weaker smile, she is quick to tuck away the name of this place; firefly glen. so lyrical she wishes to roll it off of her tongue if it was not for how dry and heavy it feels in her jaws at that moment. eyes do not fail to rake the surroundings in hazy wonder at the idea of a humming summer night with even more? considering she'd never laid eyes on one before this, even this sparse scattering seemed unreal. smile still dancing softly across black lips; she gazes back at him with a little tip of her head. "i'm determined to see all of itshe breathes, some determination leaking back into lilting tones at the want to complete such a goal. at the question, slender shoulders simply rise and fall in an effortless shrug. "not really, i just...i feel trapped if i stay put too long, so much of the world just waiting to be seen..it drives me crazy to ignore it's pullnot to mention the nightwalkers' forest was completely suffocating, but forms of such feelings would always exist in this wanderlusting soul. 

"where are you from..?asked quietly as eyes fall upon the fading movements of their little night lights, scarcity increasing at the sudden arrival of competitive, whimsical snowflakes. the sharp scent wafting about hinted the mountains, yet there were other wolves lingering on his pelt which suggested a sky seeking pack was settled not too far off and polaris was nothing if not curious.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 13, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 14, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 20, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 28, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - January 10, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:34 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - May 11, 2020, 04:05 PM