Bearclaw Valley cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Skipping Newt since they came to talk to Val. Hope that is ok! <3

The matriarch smiled encouragingly at the youngster when he was talking. She always had a soft stop for them. It would be a good experience for him to talk to her. The female's ears twitched as she heard another approach. Valette closed her eyes happily when her mate greeted her. She was always glad to see him or have him by her side. The youngster, who had been doing the talking asked about the hollow wolves.

"They are well, yet there was little food in this valley so they moved---," Valette assured them but had to stop half way because Leta decided to greet them. The mother looked at her daughter with a pointed look but quickly continued. "Arbiter told me that they would move up North from here," she explained, glad that Arbiter visited her and let her know. She was glad to be helping these two. Especially since Easthollow now had far more neutral territory where they could take prey from since the Hollow wolves moved. "I do not know their exact locations but as soon as you traveled for a day north I would just howl from time to time to see if they hear you," she advised. "Do you need any rest? You are welcome to rest here. The hollow wolves were always courteous neighbors and since you are friends of the hollow I'd like to extend that courteousness." It was a good lesson for her children as well in diplomacy.
Messages In This Thread
cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Nanoq - December 15, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Gannet - December 15, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Ashlar - December 15, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Nanoq - December 16, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Gannet - December 16, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Ashlar - December 16, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Nanoq - December 16, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Ashlar - December 16, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Gannet - December 16, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Nanoq - December 17, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Gannet - December 20, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Ashlar - December 22, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Leta - December 23, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Greyback - December 24, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2019, 05:16 AM
RE: cursed to hold a weight you cannot bare - by Ashlar - December 26, 2019, 12:31 PM