Stone Circle With his gun, with his head held high
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
takes place after the meeting with Leta. Valette made him join BTS

Arlette watched as her mother left and told her to introduce the newcomer to Easthollow grounds. She wondered where to begin. She glanced at @Kaito. Her introduction to the male had been... interesting to say the least. However, after finding out that the young male knew about healing Arlette had been eager to know more about him. Her aunt Nanook had told her that the art of healing and medicine would be something for her. This male, who was not bad to look at, could be the one that teaches her. She had not really informed him of that. Only that she was interested in herbs but didn't have the opportunity to study it yet.

The girl smiled softly at him. "Okay, follow me," she spoke. She kind of wanted to show the showstopper of the territory first, their stone circle. But she decided against it, then he might not want to stay if he would see everything else would be boring. She showed him the field with the bison, and a hint of the stone circle. She told him about the fields and the dangerous beasts they hunted. "But before we go to Stone Circle, I will show you the forest," she stated and showed him a hint of a smile, tail wagging gently. She couldn't help but keep being flustered as she was not used to having a male her age that wasn't related to her.

Arlette turned into the forest. She looked around to what she could show him. Oh! Of course the river! She trotted next to him, she wasn't tall so she didn't take big steps. "The river. Lots of moss. Mom told me moss is handy for when someone is sick and needs water," she spoke, looking at him to see if her mother info was correct. She hopped gracefully onto a stone and then onto the other bank of the stream. She wondered if Kaito was going to stumble once more. She giggled softly at the sight.

"Further up is the clearing where most wolves sleep, with the alpha den, to the east of it more to the stream," she explained and continued on to the clearing. She automatically trotted to one of the trees with big roots around its base. "I usually sleep here," she spoke, and blushed deeply, not really knowing why she would tell him that or why he would need that info. "But I guess that is not really info that is useful for you," she muttered softly.
Messages In This Thread
With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 31, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 01, 2020, 06:02 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 08, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 02:55 PM