Bramblepoint 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She had wandered much farther from home than she had intended. The scents of the season had her on edge, and she found being at the hollow practically unbearable. The longer she walked away from the mountains, the easier she could breath, and she just hadn't stopped this time. Only now it was night; the sun had set not too long ago and snow fell hard and fast from the sky. She took cover in the forest, its trees branches hanging heavy with snow and protecting the ground from the majority of the snowfall. The cold didn't bother her much and neither did the night, but she did regret not returning home to her son. She would head back that way in the morning but for now, she just needed a break. 

She moved quietly through the dark forest, occasionally searching for the scents of her missing children out of habit. As always, she found nothing. She continued on, though. Eventually she would find somewhere secluded to rest for the night and in the morning, she would return home to her duties and the smothering feeling that was her unwanted companion while she remained there. For now, she pushed the thoughts away and concentrated only on the sounds of the forest and the feeling of the icy breeze moving through her thick coat. It was easy to convince herself that she had no worries while she wandered, and she would enjoy the fleeting feeling.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 04:09 AM