Stone Circle I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled. "Well not personally but I've seen the wolves you just named. I know Dawn and Sunny the best," she assured him. Valette offered him a soft smile. "Oh you did. So you are not looking for her pack?" Valette was confused for a moment. She thought he was looking for them. Apparently not?

"Oh I see," she spoke with a nod. He left to find more of his family then. Interesting. Valette stayed quiet and then shook her head. "I have not seen anyone as of late. Dawn left with Minnow and Sunny. After they did no one passed by here. I thought they were all at Dawn's place," she admitted to the other. She was sorry that she couldn't be of more help. So Sunny was missing again? She wondered when the wolf would show up at their borders again....

Valette had to think for a moment. "Pema was a healer at Morningside, right?," she asked. "I've known her but I have not seen her in years. I didn't even know she had pups."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 11:36 AM