Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette felt charmed that he already went to her mother to ask permission. It was clearly something he had thought about then. That excited her to think about, because well, she had a big crush on the male and she had hoped that he wanted to do things with her, even though, lately it had not really seen that way. "Yes, I'd like to learn more about carrying herbs and plants," Arlette spoke.

The female nodded once more with wide eyes. They would leave tomorrow! "Do I need to bring anything? Or I should probably have a full stomach before going, right?" she questioned. The female smiled softly when Kaito seemed to stumble over his words. It was very cute. "Uh yeah, we can go see her. I want to say goodbye, or well, not goodbye as in forever," she stated. "You can join me, if you want," she offered.
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM