Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
i love west too ;-;

her head shakes, lustrous gaze alight with wonder at such an idea. family everywhere? it sounded delightful! "still...she muses as he explains that some had departed from the pack's warm clutch "that's pretty impressive. the only family in my pack were my parents and my sibings...i never even considered how many more could be out there...she blinks off into the far distance where the horizon blurred hazily, half expecting to see a row of various tonrar's approaching shoulder to shoulder. of course such a vision does not come true and she's brought back by the little query to chirp by her side. flicking her ears, her agreement is laughed forth; mischief flickering bright in the look she shoots him as he immerses himself fully in the power of claiming his own name. "yess! i don't know about west but nobody is gonna mess with west tyree!she rallied playfully, tail growing animated with the zestful energy coursing through her body. she felt lighter, clutching greedily to the easy banter as a warm smile delcared her delight at the laugh to rumble free from him. she hadn't even realised that he'd been holding back until he broke free from it and she joined him with her own lilting giggles.

sighing, she stretches out her neck so that the coarse breeze can tickle playfully at her neck whilst enjoying the slow unfurling of something bordering on content in her chest. all she had to do now was find her family and then, then perhaps things truly could work out. yet she couldn't stop her brain from springing far too many paces ahead with concerns that are far from reaching the spotlight. she should only be focusing on hoping that they really were alive but....skipping forth she'd already progressed to wonder why lainie had been here and kavik leading another pack? surely they hadn't simply...split? her face contorts a little, as if she'd tasted something sour whilst the word 'selfish' floated sneeringly to the surface. to think that they had each other and would still choose to separate...but she bites it back, silently cursing her inability to keep a leash on the activity of her mind. she didn't know anything about their situations, she needed to stop. 

she focuses on west once more, blinking rapidly to expel the disrguntled misgivings and following the little flicks of his tail a little absently. yet by the time he speaks once more her bright gaze is entirely transpicuous as her smile prowls daintily back upon angular features. now that she thinks about it, had she gone a little too full on with the whole 'you've never left the territory what the hell what---' thing? damn she really hopes she hadn't embarrassed him and then gotten so engrossed in her own issues that she failed to comprehend what any little ticks might've signified. oh well, he looked happy now so no harm done right? she nods enthusiastically "i don't doubt itshe purred, tone laced with good natured jest as she left it unknown as to whether she was referring to his abilities as a hunter or how much he ate. "but yes i would really appreciate that...as long as you promise not to make fun of me! i don't think you realise how quickly i can scatter all the nearby prey in an area- oh! and no birds, i er, don't like killing them. i dunno if that's a bit mean acting like it's okay to kill other animals and not them but uh..she trailed off, shrugging her shoulders and letting her own awkward laugh slip through. oh dear could she ramble, that certainly did not offer her many 'i swear i'm normal' points. 

yet her gaze softens when he seems to flicker into a more somber demeanour and guilt tickles at the fringes of her conscience. she shouldn't have been so quick to act like he'd announced that he lived on a strict diet of grass and berries. "of courseshe murmurs softly "i'm sorry i shouldn't have been so quick to judge on thatoh gosh awkward, nudging him lightly she moved on hastily before the mood could linger "but hey it's never too late, we'll have funplease let whatever we find out leave room for fun. after all finding out that her family actually were gone would definitely be rather anti climatic.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by RIP Polaris - April 15, 2020, 07:21 PM