Stone Circle Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Tags for visibility and BTS knowledge :)

Valette watched the reaction from the newcomer and could understand that the stones were an unusual sight to see. She was certain that the female would get used to it eventually. Normally people were impressed by the stones and their formation. "It was already here when I found the territory," she returned to the female. She then guided her into the woods where traveling was on smaller bush trails made by the wolves that went there before them. Valette led the way to an empty den, small, by the roots of a tree.

The matriarch looked at the other female. "As you can hear the stream is close by for you to drink. I am not sure if you should rest with your injuries or keep moving, but do what is best for a speedy recovery. The female then turned and moved to a nearby cache. Still insight of the other, as she fetched her a small meal. [b]"I will make sure to bring you some fresher meals when I go out hunting, or I will ask my children to catch you a small meal, it will be good practice for them." She would make sure to let @Leta, @West Tyree and @Clay know that there was a wolf that needed their help.
Messages In This Thread
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 13, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 16, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 21, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 23, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 24, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 25, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 26, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2020, 02:07 PM