Stone Circle Showing the ropes
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Hi, could you possibly write more about Aislinn? :) Each post is only a few sentences and there is little for me to respond to with Val. What would Aislinn's expressions be like? Now I need to keep assuming things and I would hate to assume something that wasn't in line with your character/your vision for her.

Valette watched the other female. The other never really said or did much. Valette frowned slightly when the other spoke, it felt monotone. Was there emotion she couldn't really tell. Maybe the female was upset with her for not knowing more. Perhaps, she should have been more invested in her packmates but Kiran hadn't been the most social wolf. Valette cleared her throat. "As I said, I wish I knew more," she stated in returned, her tone of voice pretty clear that she was sorry about it. She always wished to help others after all.

Valette then moved more to the edge of the stone circle, the side that looked over the field. She wanted to continue with the lesson after all that was why she called the female. "Do you know what that big game is over there in the fields?," she asked the other. Wondering if the other had even seen bison before. They weren't that common, at least not in Teekon. Perhaps more outside the wilds but she wasn't really sure. "If so what can you tell me about them?" Even if she didn't know the bison she could always analyze the prey animal. It would give her a sense of her analytic skills.
Messages In This Thread
Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - April 16, 2020, 03:26 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by Aislinn - April 16, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - April 16, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by Aislinn - April 18, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - April 19, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by Aislinn - April 19, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - April 19, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Showing the ropes - by Aislinn - April 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - April 28, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by Aislinn - May 08, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Showing the ropes - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2020, 01:25 PM