Sawtooth Spire They're making plans while I watch TV
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The sound of someone stepping into the water made her eyes fly open, and she she turned to see Stag making his way towards her. She offered him a loving smile as she waited for him to reach her and then greeted him with a few gentle licks to his muzzle and head. Her son was probably the one thing good thing in her life, and it made her never want to leave him again. Almost dying had a way of cutting through all the bullshit and showing you what was really important, and her children were definitely the most important thing to her. She still had no idea where Monarch, Mesa, and Ego were, but her oldest Son was right here, and she was beyond thankful for that. 

How are you? she asked, looking him over. He did he already look so much like an adult? It made a twinge of sadness shoot through her chest. She loved that he was growing into a strong young man, but she felt like it had all happened so fast. And of course, she still felt immense guilt at not being here the last few months. The longer she was here, the harder it was to convince herself of any reason why she needed to separate them again.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - May 31, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - May 31, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 10, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 14, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 15, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 23, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 20, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:28 PM