Dawnlark Plains you speak of destiny as if it was fixed
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Morningside. It didn't sound familiar. She shook her head, disappointment on her face. I'm sorry, I've never heard of that pack, she told him first. But I'll keep an ear out for any information. Where are you staying now in case I do find something out? It would do her no good to be on the look out for information regarding this pack if she didn't know where to deliver it. 

She had to think a few moments for an answer to his next question. Most places she visited were interesting for their own reasons but the most interesting had been the hot springs, even if she thought they were gross. On the other side of these mountains, there is a place with pools of warm water, she explained. It smells absolutely terrible, but it's very interesting to me that the water can be so warm. I want to return in the winter to see if anything has changed. She had passed by a few times last winter but the smell had always kept her from exploring further. If you're ever over there, you should check it out, she told him. Then she turned his question around on him. What about you? Have you and your sister found anything interesting while traveling? She was growing more intrigued by this stranger the longer they talked, and she wanted to know more about him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 01, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - July 12, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 08:22 PM