Sleepy Fox Hollow Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It wasn't hard for him to see her problem, and she nodded as he agreed that it seemed like torture. But—and then he paused; Taki looked over to watch him curiously, wondering what he was struggling to say. And then he asked why her son would insist that she stay when she was unhappy. She drew in a long breath and released it in a small huff. He doesn't know how I feel about things, she admitted. It would only hurt him to know I was unhappy, and he's dealt with enough in his life—I don't know if I could tell him the truth. She would always protect him from hurt if she could, and this was something she'd rather suffer over alone if it meant keeping Stag happy. He was so happy when I came back, that I haven't had the heart to tell him how much I hate being there; he doesn't even know all the reasons I left in the first place; it's all so complicated. And it might ruin his relationship with Mahler, which she couldn't bear to take from him. 

So, I'm in an impossible situation, she said somewhat despondently. I know I will have to leave eventually, and I dread that day as much as I long for it. She shook her head; it was overwhelmingly confusing to say the least.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - June 17, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - August 04, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - October 08, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 11:00 PM