Stone Circle she's got her eyes fixed on the floor
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the female with kind eyes. They saddened a bit when thinking about Nanook, but she remembered her sister had died protecting the ones she loves. She knew that her sister wouldn't have wanted it any other way. So, that made her death easier to deal with than what Polaris was going through. She could just feel how much it hurt the female. Valette slowly nodded. It was extremely unfortunate but perhaps also one of the more important lessons Polaris was going to learn. Valette herself had only learned something similar recently. She had been so mad at Arlette, it was stupid really, she had been so jealous. And now her daughter didn't want to have anything to do with her. Plus she wouldn't be a grandmother.

Valette sighed softly and nodded. "Sometimes our own emotions get in the way, it sucks," she returned. 'I would have wished for you to see your father again but it was not meant to be. I'm glad you are telling me though. I am so sorry for your loss," she returned. Polaris didn't have her parents anymore it seemed. Though she would always have a family with Easthollow, that she could offer. Hopefully, it would help her with processing the loss. "You don't have to be sorry for that. Never be sorry about such things. You thought your father died, then you gained hope that he was alive and now, your hope is crushed again. That perhaps hurt even more. I understand that you needed some time alone. Don't worry about it. I'm glad you have returned to Easthollow," she spoke then.

"And if you ever want to talk about him or what happened to your family, I am more than willing to be a listening ear." Sometimes that was what helped, to just talk about them and remember the good things about the ones you lost.
Messages In This Thread
she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Polaris - June 18, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Valette - July 10, 2020, 08:35 AM