Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
i'm leaving this open in case you want to get in one more reply but otherwise feel free to archive! & ty for this thread i absolutely love collision and the lovely way you write him<3

he smiles and the girl pours over the gesture with fervent joy, scintillating look not so much as attempting to hide the dance of bliss evoked by his newfound ability to pierce the melancholic cloak swamping him so. she is more of a tender being than she would be pleased to admit, empathy lingering within with an intensity that could be both considered a weakness and a strength. and so she realises that had his eyes failed to gutter within their heavy gloom by the time they came to depart, she would have pondered with fruitless unease over what could have been done differently for some time after. and although instinctively bashful at the bare honesty of his declaration, ears fluttering in the humming breeze, she is so very grateful to understand that he too has found that these shared moments have the potential to forge friendship, a criminally underrated concept. "i am glad you feel the same wayshe hums, tail swishing across twirling blades.

and what he utters next will never be forgotten by the dove, rounded stare pressing close to his until the clamour of such overwhelming emotion tugs her look off to flutter upon the coruscating surface of frivolous water. a beacon? her? is it really true? has she not dabbled in the temptation of veiled shadow, spat fury at the world and her harsh allure? does she just feed what she wishes to be to any company she can grasp so that she feels worthy of dancing in the light? "i...she blinks, shifting the burn of such ardent gazing upon him once more as a paw trails idly along the delicate grass tickling at her pads. "i hope you are rightit escapes just above a whisper, a shaken breath their only means of transport out into this world "i want to do good, that's all...bad things happen and well, i just really want to stop them from happening whenever i'm able to. i think some laugh at that, see it as some childish want to play hero but...well what is so childish about wanting to be a hero? if so many wolves see it fit to live their lives as villains then why is it sniggered at if someone wants to stand in their way? if you can want to thrive in darkness and perform such malicious deeds then i think that it only makes sense that some would want to thrive in the light and stop them whenever possible. i want wolves to be able to live out gentle lives and marvel at the beauty of this world without having to focus on the cruelty that lingers in every nook and crannyshe finally stares off again, muscle feathering in the side of her jaw. "i don't care if it sounds over dramatic or if it's cringy or whatever, i stand by it. i want to see a place where the bad guys have someone to fear"

a soft wisp of a laugh as she mumbles "i'm sorry there i go again, i had actually intended on just thanking you for saying that but...well listening to my head clearly isn't a strength of mine but...i think you're the latter too collision, in fact i know it and good luck, i have faith in you. you must come visit again sometime and perhaps one day i'll check out the kingdom and hopefully there will be a day in which you can find true peace thereand she would lean in to attempt an affectionate nudge to his shoulder should he allow it before offering a final dip of her head and slipping back towards her home, clement smile settled snug upon angular features and her heart warmer than it had been in some time.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by RIP Polaris - August 26, 2020, 03:45 PM