Stone Circle are we awake, or are we asleep?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could only nod in agreement. It was more than awful, to say the least. She had lost not only her sister but perhaps also her daughter. She hoped that Arlette would be okay. She had pretty much ruined things with her and how she behaved. She offered a soft smile to Leta when she admitted that she was okay. Valette just leaned into her embrace. "I am glad that you are alright as well," she spoke. Leta had also been through much already in her life time.

"But Leta, you are already so strong. You must not forget that. It was very brave how you stayed and gave comfort to who needed it." Valette didn't want her to forget that. "There will always be things that we cannot fight or will not win from. It might be that one day it will be me," she ended in a whisper. "As much as I don't want that, I won't lie to you that one day I might be gone, or you papa. It will be difficult for sure. But I know that you will strong enough. You must remember that if your father or I am gone that we want you to smile and be as happy as you can be. Because that would make us happy as well."

She let out a soft sigh and grew sad. "I am so sad that my sister died. But I just know that she wouldn't want me to be sad. She would want me to live and be happy until I join her. If I think like that then it gets a little easier. Only a little." She would probably break down later tonight, crying, when alone with Greyback. But in this moment, every wolf in this pack needed a leader that would hold things together.
Messages In This Thread
are we awake, or are we asleep? - by Leta - June 22, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by RIP Valette - June 24, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by Leta - July 23, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by RIP Valette - July 24, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by Leta - August 19, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by RIP Valette - August 23, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by Leta - September 01, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: are we awake, or are we asleep? - by RIP Valette - September 04, 2020, 05:44 AM