Swiftcurrent Creek close your pretty eyes, my butterfly
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
sorry for the wait!!

a quick nod of confirmation at the embellishment of her name upon the swipe of his tongue, ever intrigued to hear the way in which it's displayed to the world by another. and she returns the favour with a hummed "solteroclement smile playing along charcoal lips as she went on to lilt an easy "nice to meet you.carefully probing look dances about the fringes of his stare as it drifts not without poise to the shivering waters, snagged by the lingering frown settled snug upon his features. it is somewhat disconcerting, for he cloaks himself in an aura of sweet melancholy and yet it is tranquil in its presence; as if there is no desire to slip it free from his shoulders. as if he wears it as an adornment rather than a burden. brows furrow only momentarily before lustrous verdant snaps back upon her once more and she lapses back into something of a more reposed neutrality, unsure why but not quite wanting him to know how nonplussed he left her. 

“I don’t think you’re crazy.”

bemused blink at the serious nature in which he presented this fact to her, searching the gutter of those astute emeralds before huffing a soft laugh and letting her stare flit free to prowl along the creek. "well i'm glad you don't solteroshe allows silence to linger in the follow up of her murmurings, content to let the flutter of sodden ears be greeted only by the sweet lullaby of rain as it pattered down arround them, accompanied only by the giggle of the peppy stream. interesting how water too, could appear in different forms just like themselves. did they all get along? did the pocket river rejoice in getting to dance with the rain on these days or did it bitterly envy the freedom of airborne water? her head tilts curiously but when she looks back to the hoary man, it's only to softly inquire "tell me, what do you think of this place?"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - July 02, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - July 20, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - August 03, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by RIP Polaris - August 27, 2020, 12:37 PM